i worked for Marias hallmark in Munster Indinana for 3 yrs and i loved iti in the beginning but the manager for that store Rhonda Rettig is no manager what so ever.She was never there.

treated her employees terrible made up stories talkes about employees behind their backs.Accuses people of stuff not true.And the owner is not much better.

They have no respect for the people who work for them.When thing are broke they just glue them back together and resale.I wouldnt think Hallmark would want people like that to represent Hallmark I spent alot of money in that store and now I really regret it,Im sure all Hallmark stores are not like that.I just wanted Hallmark to know what kind of store Marias Hallmark in Munster is.

Had an Experience with Hallmark?

Comments

Munster, Indiana, United States #924010

NO ONE DESIRES TO HELP.I RETURNED A KEEPSAKE ORNAMENT AND GOT CREDIT BUT THEY GIPPED MR OUT IF THE 50% OFF ON THE TWO NEW ORNAMENTS I BOUGHT.

SO NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK AGAIN TO GET THE RIGHT CREDIT THEY OWE ME.

Staff not interested in hearing what you need but more interested in getting ready to go home.

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more