2.6

I went into the shall mark store in Florence, ky. I had just spent$178.00 on a Vera purse, wallet and cosmetic bag.When I got home I noticed a stain on the wallet and the change part would not close.

The manager came out. At first very pleasant, but then it went downhill. She said I had damaged the wallet and put a stain on it. I explained to her, that it was like that when I got home.

She basically said not her problem. Picked up my bag and receipt turned to leave. A sales clerk came around the counter and started screaming at me that no product would ever leave the store damaged. I said yes it was damaged.

This clerk called me a liar. That was absolutely unnecessary or professional. This clerk was raising her voice. She kept following me while I was trying to leave the store screaming at me.

My husband who was sitting across from the store on a bench heard the woman screaming that I was a liar. Yes, this made me very angry. I turned around and slammed the wallet on the counter and turned to the manager and this clerk. I stated that I didn't need it.

We had an appointment. Later that evening my husband went back to the same store to get the wallet as it was expensive. Oddly, no one knew what he was talking about. My wallet receipt couldn't be found.

I wrote a check for the merchandise.

I spent $178.00 in that store. There is no reason to speak to another human the way I was spoken to.i am considering contacting our consumer advocate.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 11, 2016.

Comments