234 views
Verified Reviewer

I was very upset to find out the 2020 Gone with the Wind Christmas ornament was pulled from stores and rally upset when I learned the reason why, which the store wouldn't tell me so I had to research it on my own. My question is, If they cant be sold in stores, why is it available on ebay for hundreds of dollars????

Who is getting the profit off of these sales???? How did they get ahold of them????? If they were offensive to a minority, why could they choose not to buy them???? There are things in Hallmark stores which offend me, but I choose not to purpose not to cause a riot and have them pulled.

I have purchased these ornaments since they started for my friend, but I guess she will no longer receive them. Will probably not purchase from Hallmark again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hallmark Customer Care.

Comments

#1972456

I totally agree! Guess Hallmark jumped on the PC train.

So disappointed. It's amazing how a movie that is over 80 years old, touted as a classic and an epic, is suddenly racist. So much for carrying merchandise for all people and letting the customers decide. It's total censorship at the marketing level.

I had almost all of the ornaments, but lost them in the Camp Fire of Paradise, CA in 2018. I just want to know how someone got a hold of the 2020 ornament? I'm thinking they were already produced before Hallmark pulled them and an "insider" got a hold of them and is now selling for an exorbitant amount of money.

$1249.00 indeed! Guess I won't be buying anymore hallmark products.

#1958021

I will never shop or watch Hallmark ever again for taking down Gone with the Wind 2020 ornament down

#1961816
@PissedConsumer1958021

i have bought gone with the wind ornaments for years and now you choose not to bake one? That will be my last purchase from Hallmart!

#1947366

I am very unhappy with Hallmark because of the gone with the wind ornaments.

Hallmark Reviews